The largest collection of tablet cases in the world is from none other than… Filofax?!
Their range consists of over 600 cases in more than 39 colours and with four different constructions.
Each case has a slot for a tablet holder, so you buy the case and then the appropriate holder for your tablet. The best thing is that this insert has 360 degree rotation so it’s great for standing your tablet up in either a portrait or landscape position.
But with so many cases how do you pick which one? I tested them out to work out the best bits and tips.
Microfiber Zip vs. Saffiano Wrap
- The Microfiber Zip allows you to store bits and bobs loose in the case, so it’s great for on the go.
- The Saffiano Wrap is much more streamlined and light-weight.
- Both have space for a notepad and come with a pen holder which is handy.
- Both also have elastic pockets, good for oyster/ debit cards.
Metropol Elastic vs. Pennybridge Strap
- The Metropol Elastic is super light-weight, streamlined and great for keeping papers and docs in.
- The Pennybridge feels much more luxurious and smart with the good quality leather
- The Metropol doesn’t have elastic pockets for cards as such, but both have a pen holder.For me, I think the Microfiber Zip works best. Its zip closure allows the case to double up for storage making it multi-functional, plus it looks smart and stylish.The whole tablet case range is available from filofax.co.uk/tablet-cases.
Posted in General Blog
, Product Reviews
and tagged filofax
, ipad case
, ipad cover
, tablet case
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.