Kwai Chi Runs London Marathon for NSPCC
Thanks for taking the time to visit my prize draw page! Scroll to the bottom to the Gleam App if you want to enter the prize draw without seeing why I’ve put this together in the first place.
I’m running the 42,195 metres around the London Marathon Course in 2018 to help raise money for the NSPCC.
I was abused and neglected by my parents and experienced a childhood of nightmares and pain. I wish the NSPCC was there for me back then, but with more money, the NSPCC can provide the resources required to not let history repeat itself.
This is how you can help me get around the course:
- If you have the funds, please donate generously here
- If you have little money or can’t pay online, then text KCHI99 £1 to 70070 and donate just £1 to help (you can replace £1 with £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 if you prefer).
- If you really don’t have any money then help raise awareness by sharing this url https://www.justgiving.com/kwaichilondon2018
- Enter the mega free prize draw below which helps promote my just giving page.
- Donate a prize to the prize draw or share this with someone who can.
Join the the NSPCC community
We’re the only charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands. That’s why we help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, we protect children at risk, and we find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening.